Dr. Milind Panse Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Milind Panse?

May 3rd, 2016

Good Luck!

He doesn't speak with you unless you ask a direct question and the answer is the questionably shortest answer possible, leaving me with more questions than answers. I liked his office better with his older Dr.'s from 6 years ago. They spoke with me. They'd explain everything to me. Dr. Panse barely answered questions that took beyond 30 seconds to answer. A simple yes and no was the most I'd get out of him. I know that I need knee replacement because the other Dr.'s told me that my short term surgery won't last any longer than 5 yrs. Any follow up after the specified 5 yr. mark ... it's been a waste of my time & copay! I know I'm in pain, that's all I know.

September 13th, 2015

Dr. Panse is an excellent surgeon. If your looking to have surgery , then Dr. Panse is well worth going to see. He is very busy so he only spends what time is needed during your visit.

August 28th, 2015

Don't go there

Cold. Annoyed when I wanted to ask questions. He ordered MRI & heart tests for pre-op. Never contacted me again. After reading the other reviews, I decided I'd be better off to wait till Open Enrollment, so I could change plans and find a competent Orthopedic surgeon. Meanwhile I've had to endure the pain for way too long.

July 16th, 2015

Surgery cancelled twice

Im a teacher who needed surgery in the summer and the surgery was cancelled twice. They didn't have the decency to call or inform me. Dr pance shows no concern for his patients and his nurse acts as if she does not care about informing patients about cancellations or solutions for them, instead they tell you to deal with it and accept their incompetence. Never will I go back, and I recommend the same to you.

July 23rd, 2013

not happy

December 28th, 2011

CANNOT RECOMMEND

Had 3 appointments with Dr. Panse. Each wait time was over 1 hour long. He did not adequately explain my treatment options. I sensed he was a very uncaring doctor. Will never go back.

November 4th, 2011

A Blot on the Profession

I waited one-hour to see Dr. Panse who then spent 2-minutes with me, totally uninterested in what I might have to say about symmptoms. He looked at x-ray and then advised that he would recommend an MRI "but they are expensive" and then left the room. I was unable to discuss the other of the two problems I am experiencing. This zero-personality guy is a blot on the medical profession and I would happily seek another but his group is the only one referred to by my primary. A wholly unsatisfactory medical experience.

June 12th, 2017