A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milind Patharkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milind Patharkar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milind Patharkar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Dr. Patharkar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milind Dinkar Patharkar MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milind D. Patharkar practice?
- Dr. Milind Patharkar has 15 office locations.
Dr. Milind Patharkar practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Atlantic City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ and Galloway, NJ.
See Atlantic City Anesthesiologists and Atlantic City Pain Management Doctors.