A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milinda Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milinda Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milinda Morris, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Morris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
- Gulf Coast Medical Center - Wharton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milinda Miers Morris MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Milinda M. Morris practice?
- Dr. Milinda Morris has 5 office locations.
Dr. Milinda Morris practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wharton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX and Odessa, TX.
See Wharton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.