Dr. Milisa Rizer MD, MPH Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2017
Amazing family practice doctor
Dr. Rizer always listens to my concerns regarding taking medicines. She gives me all the information and let's me decide how to proceed. A true professional. She refers me to specialists when needed and has done so many times for a variety of reasons. The best doc anyone could hope for.

October 25th, 2015
Amazing Doc
I don't understand all of the negative reviews for Dr.Rizer. She is really a great doc who has been very attentive to me. She is personable and always asks about how my family is doing and remembers specific details that I tell her. When explaining to me what she is diagnosing me with or what medications I should take, she always makes sure I completely understand. She has been my doc for several years and I wouldn't change it for the world.

July 17th, 2013
The best doctor you will ever have
I simply don't understand these bad reviews. Dr. Rizer is an extraordinary GP. She always responds to questions promptly, took the time to get to know me, was concerned when we couldn't find a solution to a health problem, was quick with referrals and would never send me to someone she did not hear was excellent. I had absolute trust in her and moving away and leaving her practice was devastating, as I know I will never have a doctor that good again.

January 27th, 2012
Dr. Rizer attempted a diagnosis but it was not her area. She should have sent me to a specialist. Do not understand why she couldn't admit she didn't know. Her diagnosis was wrong thank goodness it wasn't a serious problem

January 26th, 2012
Over all experience was awful she diagnosed me things that weren't even in her area and had already been ruled out. She wouldn't let me ask questions because she'd say I was arguing with her. She like having the control. Another medical staff will ask her to do something for me and she wouldn't do it. This still goes on even though she isn't my doctor if I need something from her she doesn't get it to you. The office staff is also not polite or professional.

January 26th, 2012
Dr. Rizer is very unprofessional and diagnosis are made without all the facts. A complaint about let pain was let go for months and finally a second opinion was sought out. From that came a diagnosis and surgery. Dr. Rizer ignored the pain like the patient was crazy when in reality it was her inability to correctly diagnose the problem. She also did this with the immune system problems only instead of a bad diagnosis she did nothing. It turns out that the problem is serious and needs constant monitoring to prevent death! She is not a good dr. and does not look at all the facts. Her office staff is very rude and acts as if your a bother to them!

overher
Dr. Rizer is very unprofessional and diagnosis are made without all the facts. A complaint about leg pain was let go for months and finally a second o ...

June 4th, 2011
This dr. comes across as very professional but if you challenge her or question her about a diagnosis or the care you are receiving she becomes very unprofessional. As a patient I strongly believe that I must be an active participant in my health care but she does not leave room for that and that is the reason I give her such low marks on this rating.

April 9th, 2009
I love Dr. Rizer she is the best Dr I have had in my life. She cares about me and takes time to see what is going on.

July 18th, 2015