A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milissa Aldridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milissa Aldridge, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldridge graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Aldridge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milissa Sue Aldridge MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Milissa S. Aldridge practice?
- Dr. Milissa Aldridge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Milissa Aldridge practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Radiologists.