A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milivoj Milosevic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milosevic graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Milosevic has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Enloe Medical Center
- Enloe Med Center Esplanade
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milivoj Milosevic MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milivoj Milosevic practice?
- Dr. Milivoj Milosevic has 1 office location.
Dr. Milivoj Milosevic practices Family Medicine near Hamilton City, CA.
See Hamilton City Primary Care Doctors.