A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milka Velazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milka Velazquez is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milka Velazquez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Velazquez graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo.
Dr. Velazquez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milka Elsa Velazquez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Milka E. Velazquez practice?
- Dr. Milka Velazquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Milka Velazquez practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.