A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milka Velazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milka Velazquez is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milka Velazquez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Velazquez graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo.
Dr. Velazquez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Velazquez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Milka E. Velazquez practice?
Dr. Milka Velazquez practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.