A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mill Etienne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mill Etienne, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mill Etienne, MD, MPH is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Etienne graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Etienne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mill Etienne MD and MPH is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mill Etienne practice?
- Dr. Mill Etienne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mill Etienne practices Clinical Neurophysiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY and New York, NY.
See Spokane Neurologists.