Overall Review

August 19th, 2016
Dr Etienne has been a great help to me in answering any questions related to my health condition.

May 25th, 2016
NO-GO!
This so-called Physician is a JOKE! I called him he didn't have the answers to my questions and he said I had to make an appointment to answer them and since I was going to make an appointment anyway I did and then when I met with him he still had no answers to my questions and brushed them off! A WASTE OF TIME! I called him and he was so Nasty and Rude and disrespectful and when I asked those same questions that he didn't answer when I was there he wanted me to make another appointment to answer my questions, questions he should have answered when I was "JUST" there and I was just there! He then hung up on me! He is so unprofessional in every way! Stay away!

September 25th, 2013
Recommended
Dr. Etienne was helpful with my medical symptoms. He was understanding and attentive to my medical needs. I had a issue that needs research and he helped to order the right tests and everything. There are a lot of doctors who may try to pass a patient with a complex issue but not in this case. They're office also has a nice staff. Recommended

May 2nd, 2013
Lead EEG Tech Good Samaritian Regional Hospital
We are so happy to have Dr. Etienne on Staff here at our hospital. He has been the best he takes his time with each and every patient and takes the time to explain to staff as well. His knowledge and wisdom has brought us to a new level of care in Neurology here at Good Sam.