Learn more about Dr. Milla Stelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milla Stelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stelman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Stelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milla Stelman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Stelman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stelman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- PriMed, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milla Stelman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milla Stelman practice?
- Dr. Milla Stelman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Milla Stelman practices Family Medicine near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Trumbull, CT and Shelton, CT.
See Bridgeport Family Physicians.