Learn more about Dr. Milla Stelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milla Stelman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stelman
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milla Stelman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Stelman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Stelman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- PriMed, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milla Stelman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milla Stelman practice?
- Dr. Milla Stelman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Milla Stelman practices Family Medicine near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Trumbull, CT and Shelton, CT.
See Bridgeport Primary Care Doctors.