Learn more about Dr. Milla Stelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milla Stelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milla Stelman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Stelman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stelman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- PriMed, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milla Stelman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milla Stelman practice?
- Dr. Milla Stelman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Milla Stelman practices Family Medicine near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Trumbull, CT.
See Bridgeport Primary Care Doctors.