Dr. Millard Collier Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 3rd, 2016
Mrs.
I like that he's honest about your results but the wait is always so long...I've asked what take so long and I get the same reply each time. A client comes in for one thing that turns into something different...really??

November 8th, 2012
Deborah Walton, RN, MSN, MHA
My expectations for physician is very high, being a nurse of more than 30 years. Courtesy and respect is an ethical value that all medical professionals should possess. The value of another human being time, health, and self worth is to be considered by all professionals who provide services to the community. Waiting over 2 hours to see a specific Dr. ( Dr. Collier), then you get a Dr, or NP that you are have no idea of who she is, whom is tired and apparently overworked through her lack of display of care and courteouness during the office visit. It is most disrespectful to take off a day of work from your job for a Dr. appointments and then be told once you are signed in sitting in the lobby for over 30mins, that the Dr,just "text" that he would not be in. Dr. Collier is not a surgeon or an OB specialist to disrespect his clientelle in this manner. And although the majority of Dr. Collier patients may be indigent, this is the chosen profession in which he sought in private practice and still need to respect the clientelle, and be bit more courteous and respectful to this same clientelle that continues to put food in his mouth. "Regardless of where you climb in life, you must always remember how you got there, which is your heritage."(dw) Thank you .

January 4th, 2011
I called the office because I was sick and needed to get in. They told me they could see me right now. I was in and out in no time flat. The staff is very friendly and Dr. Collier makes you feel at ease and really listens.

March 16th, 2010
The Best!
Dr. Collier has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever visited. He is courteous, takes the time to listen, and genuinely cares about the patient. He will research anything that he wants more information on and does not mind telling you that he will do that! I am overweight and most doctors blame everything on my weight (even a sinus infection) and do not act as if they even want to treat me. Dr. Collier is not like that. He makes you feel comfortable from the beginning and listens intently as to the problem that prompted you to make an appointment.

December 1st, 2009
I trust him with my health.
The office personal has improved over the years, but there's still work to be done with thier customer service and professionalism. The wait time can be slightly long, but once you do see Dr. Collier you forget about the staff and wait time. He experince and professionalism places you at easy and is reassuring. I also appericiate his honesty and straight forwardness. I'm not excusing the staff,but enduring the first part to reach him is worth it.

April 21st, 2009
Dr. Collier's staff was able to get me into his office, almost immediately. Dr. Collier provided me with the necessary information, and comfort to jump start my healing.

April 8th, 2009
I will never go back to this office again. I was charged for services that I did not receive by office staff (according to the codes on my receipt).

August 13th, 2017