A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Millard Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Millard Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Millard Collins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Collins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Metro Nashville General Hospital
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Millard Collins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Millard Collins practice?
- Dr. Millard Collins has 5 office locations.
Dr. Millard Collins practices Family Medicine near Brentwood, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Madison, TN.
See Brentwood Primary Care Doctors.