A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Millard Strutin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Millard Strutin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Millard Strutin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Strutin graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Strutin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare's Hospital-Dover Div.
- Saint Clare's Hospital - Boonton Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Millard Desmond Strutin MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Millard D. Strutin practice?
- Dr. Millard Strutin has 1 office location.
Dr. Millard Strutin practices Surgery near Randolph, NJ.
See Randolph Surgeons.