Dr. Millard Zisser MD Patient Reviews

3.8

December 29th, 2010
I saw Dr. Zisser at the recommendation of my primary care physician and will NEVER go back. The entire visit lasted less than 15 minutes during which time he was rude, dismissive, and didn't seem to really look at the things I indicated I was concerned about.When removing a skin tag on my lower eyelid he was annoyed that I couldn't handle the pain without him numbing it. I left his office in tears and when I called back to voice my concern and displeasure with how he treated me, his response was " that wasn't covered by your insurance so I was doing you a favor." He is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen and I plan to tell as many people as possible so no one has to go through what I did today.

October 12th, 2010
His office staff (one person) could use a bit personality but outside of that I have been very pleased over the last 10 years. Dr. Zisser is a bit dry but he does an excellent job. Not for someone who wants to be sick.

August 14th, 2010
Horrible
This guy barely even looked at me. I had a mole on my chin that I had my finger over (because I was pointing to it) and he said it was fine. He couldn't see it, as my finger was over it. He was rude, not very helpful and just plain arrogant. I ripped up his prescription because I don't even trust his assessment, since he barely looked up at me.