Dr. Miller Rhodes MD Patient Reviews

2.5

• Good
  • Bad

August 7th, 2015
souless dr. (lower case dr. b/c he deserves no respect)
He is one of those doctors that have lost their soul along the way and do not treat patients like they are people but instead like a pay check. We need better doctor's at least ones that care.

May 26th, 2013
incompetent
My dad was referred to this guy and just by having him count to 4 he said that he couldn't breathe because of his lungs, he went to the lung specialist and his lungs were just fine, so we went back to this Rhodes jerk and he tells my dad to count to 4 again and to no surprise he said that my dad was ok that he has acid reflux he was just giving his opinion I imagine he is too lazy to actually use his instrumentation and do the job that he gets paid really good money to do. Next day we went to another Throat specialist and found out that my dad needs a Tracheostomy due to the paralysis of his vocal cords and that he needed emergency surgery. Thanks to Rhodes laziness something worse could have happened to my dad and i bet he has been negligent with a lot more patients, PLEASE DONT TAKE YOUR LOVED ONES TO THIS LAZY SO CALLED DOCTOR.....

May 24th, 2012
PEDANT!!!
hes treatment tours us hes patients is the most Pedantic i have ever seen , we are not all ignorant, he has no conscience of hes patients , needs , or pain

February 1st, 2012
RUDE & Unprofessional
I have been trying to get an appointment for 2 months, but this office never receives the referrals, and is rude when talking to me on the phone. They keep saying that they will call me back but never do. Today, I found a new doctor since they seem to busy and to good to even take care of patients!

March 11th, 2011