Learn more about Dr. H Richert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Richert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richert
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Richert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Richert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Richert graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Richert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Texas Midwest Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Miller Richert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. H M. Richert practice?
- Dr. H Richert has 1 office location.
Dr. H Richert practices Ophthalmology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Ophthalmologists.