A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Richert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Richert is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richert
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Richert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Richert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Richert graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Richert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Texas Midwest Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Miller Richert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. H M. Richert practice?
- Dr. H Richert has 1 office location.
Dr. H Richert practices Ophthalmology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Ophthalmologists.