A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Richert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Richert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Richert graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Richert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Texas Midwest Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Miller Richert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey M. Richert practice?
- Dr. Harvey Richert has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Richert practices Ophthalmology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Ophthalmologists.