A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Millicent Channell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Millicent Channell, Osteopath, Family Practitioner, Osteopath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Channell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Channell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Channell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Millicent K. Channell practice?
Dr. Millicent Channell practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ.
See Sewell Osteopaths and Sewell Sports Medicine Doctors.