Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Millicent Comrie
Dr. Millicent Comrie, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Comrie is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn University Hospital and SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn. Dr. Comrie has received 8 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Millicent Comrie has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Millicent Comrie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Ceyda Oner
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi10
Dr. Joshua Klein
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Brooklyn, NY 0.01 mi12
Dr. Mary Bray
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Gynecology
Brooklyn, NY 0.02 mi36