Dr. Millicent Comrie MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 21st, 2016
Excellent GYN CARE
The moment I entered the office, greeted by friendly and helpful office staff! Working together as a whole! The patients wiiingness to wait to see the Doctor!

February 22nd, 2016
you wait but its worth it - she is the best hands down

December 13th, 2015
Dr. Comrie is smart, generous with her time and treats each patient with dignity. I've spoken to other patients in the waiting room and found out they were doctors and nurses....some traveling a great distance to see her. The wait time is long, however, "we usually have to wait for that which is worth waiting for."

December 8th, 2015
She is the GREATEST IN THE WORLD.... an Angel sent by God to help women.

November 2nd, 2015
Great Doctor- LONG WAIT
Dr. Comrie is an amazing physician that I constantly recommend however i do provide a disclaimer allowing people to know that there will be an extensive WAIT! Without fail, there is always a 2+ hour wait but her knowledge and bedside manor is worth the wait.

April 23rd, 2015
High Praises!!!
Dr. Comrie is a miracle worker. She saved my life. I had 28 fibroid tumors and she removed them successfully without doing a hysterectomy. She is the best OB/GYN that I have ever met.

April 20th, 2015
Patient
Knowing as busy as a good doctor can be I rate her 5 out of 5 ... She knows everything you need to know about medicine so you are in good hands.

March 10th, 2015
Best in the Business
Promptness is rated average - because Dr. Comrie is one of the busiest doctors in her category.

January 13th, 2015
Dr Comrie is exceptional OB/GYN. She takes the time to talk and explain. She has excellent bedside manners. Been seeing her for over 20+ years.

December 14th, 2014
Everything womb she touch becomes pregnant 100%
This is a Dr. That truly knows her stuff and have blessed hands i feel safe in her care during my entire pregnancy down to delivery she's a great doctor all around thats why i don't mind the long wait time @the office visits:-)

August 22nd, 2014
Career Woman
The waiting time is horrendous....at least 3hrs with 95% of her visits. Dr. Comrie should consider better customer service and a friendlier environment. Maybe have a water cooler for patient, tea, flowers in the back waiting room, a television and at the very least wi-fi accessibility. I called once and as soon as someone picked up they said hold on and never came back. Her staff are not the friendliest or customer friendly either. I am considering finding another doctor because of the things mentioned above, I absolutely love Dr. Comrie, and sincerely trust her. However, she is the leader of the office and currently the way it's run leaves a lot to be desired. I've recommended women to her and the first encounter with staff was bad. One friend actually saw her, but trying to get thru for follow-up was tough. She left the practice. I can praise the Dr. Comrie as a physician, but cannot do the same for the practice overall.

July 3rd, 2013
Good Doctor...Looooooong Wait
I already had an OB/GYN but I went to see Dr. Comrie because she was highly recommended by a couple of my friends. Make no mistake about it, but she is a GOOD doctor. She was able to tell me about my physiology just by doing her routine examination (she told me things which I knew about only because I'd had an MRI done in the recent past before my visit). However, just as other people have reported, the wait times are ridiculously long (and some of the office staff are not at all friendly). And it's not just in the waiting room. I was once in an exam room waiting for more than an hour before she came in (I actually got dressed and went outside thinking that they had forgotten that I was in the room). I suppose that it is a reflection of how good she is that so many women were willing to wait on her. My breaking point came, however, when I suspected I was pregnant and was anxious to see a doctor. They told me that the earliest appointment I could get was in two weeks. Even after I explained the reason for my anxiety, there was no give, and I chose to go with my regular doctor (who I was able to see immediately). I had already seen my doctor three times by the time I would have had my first appointment with Comrie. The big irony of all this was that after deciding not to go back to her, the office staff kept calling me for the longest time about a follow-up appointment!