A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Millicent Francis-Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Millicent Francis-Lane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis-Lane graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Francis-Lane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Carolinas Medical Center - Union
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Millicent Francis-Lane MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Millicent Francis-Lane practice?
- Dr. Millicent Francis-Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Millicent Francis-Lane practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Monroe, NC.
See Monroe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.