Dr. Millicent Moye MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

November 1st, 2013
Dr. Moye is an excellent doctor! She patiently listens, asks me questions, has a great sense of humor, and compassionately provides medical advice to her patients. She's an excellent doctor.

August 2nd, 2011
She has excellent bedside manner; Dr. Moye really takes time with me when I am in the office.

February 11th, 2011
Good Dr. BUT Very Poor Communicator
She definitely does care about her patients and is easy to approach. However, she and her staff are poor communicators and the wait time is awful. First, the wait time is ridiculous. I would have to wait 45 minutes to see her, even though her staff made it clear during each visit that I was her only patient because my appointments were always after 5 PM. Why is the wait time so long, then! They lost my lab results, she misdiagnosed me, she reneged on waiving the co-pay for scheduling an appointment in which she did not have my test results to go over because they were lost for weeks, I would have to call back to follow-up on test results months after tests were taken and call numerous times to ask them to mail out my results, which they still have not done. If you want a good doctor that is a poor communicator, she is the one for you. But if you want a good doctor that communicates with you and follows up with you on your test results, and diagnoses you correctly, then I would suggest you look for another doctor. That is what I did and I now have a good doctor who communicates and follows up with me.

June 2nd, 2010
Dr. Moye is a very caring doctor. I will definitely send my friend who are looking for a doctor to her !