A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Millicent Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Millicent Sutton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Millicent Sutton, MD is board certified in Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Sutton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Millicent Sutton MD is a female Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Millicent Sutton practice?
- Dr. Millicent Sutton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Millicent Sutton practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, and New York Pathologists.