A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Millicent Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Millicent Sutton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sutton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Millicent Sutton, MD is board certified in Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Sutton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Millicent Sutton MD is a female Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Millicent Sutton practice?
- Dr. Millicent Sutton has 1 office location.
Dr. Millicent Sutton practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Pediatric Specialists, and New York Pathologists.