Dr. Millicent Trevett MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Buffalo, NY

• Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2016
I feel compelled to write a review on my experience with Dr. Trevett. I had an appointment with Dr. Trevett back 7 years ago and I WILL NEVER FORGET MY EXPERIENCE WITH HER!! I was thrilled to learn that I was pregnant. They did a sono gram only to confirm my biggest fear, I had lost the baby. The doctor was nice when she hit me with the devastating news. She explained how I would handle the miscarriage and what to expect. I was devastated and very scared about what was happening. I called the doctor later that night and got her answering service. She then called back and was annoyed and acted extremely INSENSITIVE that I called her. I could not believe that a Doctor would act in such an disgusting manner!!!! I was soooo upset and was trying to deal with the loss of my baby and to have her treat me that way was unthinkable. She later gave me some lame excuse that she was stressed with her family and was sorry for the way she treated me. Sorry??!! I can never forgive her for her actions.

November 10th, 2015
Patient review
I have seen Dr. Trevett for over 5 years. She is very professional and competent in her specialty. She takes the time, asks the right questions and makes precise decisions. I have had a surgical procedure with her as well. She is a dedicated physician.

September 24th, 2014
Patient
Front office staff member was very rude to my husband. He was waiting to get some paperwork filled out and the women who handles fmla paperwork was on the phone, taking a personal call on her cell phone. Why are employees always on their cell phones ????!! Dr. Allen & Dr. Stollo are great. My experience with both were positive.

April 18th, 2014
Of the 4 Doctor's that my OB's office offered, she was the only doctor I did not want delivering my baby. My office visits with her were uncomfortable, she mostly talked about herself. She would occasionally make a comment that I found inappropriate. When I went into labor she was the doctor on call so I had no choice. She made a rude comment about how much weight I had gained in my pregnancy while I was in labor. She insisted that I would need a C-section because my hips weren't large enough (this is the truth, my husband was there and can confirm it). The nurse came in and checked me, she confirmed I could absolutely deliver vaginally. I did deliver vaginally with no issues. I found Dr. Trevette very unprofessional, uncaring and had little to no bedside manner. I had 2 children after that experience and I certainly was not going back to the practice that she worked at. I received wonderful care from another OB. Beware.

July 16th, 2013
After seeing Dr. Trevett a few times, I do no plan on going back. She is very nice, young and pretty and I don't imagine she would ever be mean. I just feel like she wanted to make small talk more than talking about the real issues at hand. I don't feel I was given enough information about my medical diagnosis. The treatment options she discussed sounded odd to me and I questioned her knowledge on the subject. After discussing this with other medical professionals, they agreed that what she said was not accurate. I would not feel comfortable with her following me through a pregnancy so I am moving on. Normally I am taken right away but the last appt I did have to wait in the waiting room for >20 mins and then I had to wait additional time in the exam room.

January 31st, 2013
bad service
Called DURING office hours to change appt (they charge for <24 hr notice)they had put the answering service on early. Was then told I couldn't"t leave non-emergency message!!!!! I want a Dr. who answers the phone during office hours!

February 8th, 2011
She is outstanding
Really like her caring and attention. She is professional and lends the time necessary for the exam. She is a great dr.

October 28th, 2009
I have had all good conversations with my Doctor and the nursing staff. I've had some health issues, but the nurses were quick to schedule appts/tests. The doctor was quick to respond with what was wrong, but the follow up after that was all on me. I had to keep calling them to find out the next step. I'm also a little concerned with the fact that blood work was never ordered...not sure what to think of that and I'm beginning to think about seeking a 2nd opinion. I trust my doctor, but because I'm not having a baby...I'm starting to wonder if I'm receiving the most attention I should.

June 19th, 2017