A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Millie Behera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Millie Behera, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Obstetrician/Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Millie Behera, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Behera graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Behera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Millie Aliva Behera MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Millie A. Behera practice?
- Dr. Millie Behera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Millie Behera practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Raleigh, NC.
See Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Scottsdale Endocrinologists.