A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Millie Behera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Millie Behera, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Obstetrician/Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behera
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Behera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Millie Behera, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Behera graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Behera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Millie Aliva Behera MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Millie A. Behera practice?
- Dr. Millie Behera has 1 office location.
Dr. Millie Behera practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Scottsdale Endocrinologists.