Dr. Millie Long MD, MPH Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2015
Best Crohn's doctor!
I have been with Dr. Millie Long for about 2.5 years. I went to her after visiting many top providers around the country for Crohn's, including University of Chicago, Mayo Clinic, and Duke. I am so lucky that I have found her and her nurse Christina. They treat you as a person and not another number. I know that if I am having a flare, she will get me in, e-mail me, or have her nurse call me within 24 hours with a treatment plan. This is a big deal as I have been hospitalized in the past when a well known doctor in the field thought it was a "stomach bug," after speaking to her and her PA-C numerous times. Being in the medical field myself I appreciate a compassionate provider that makes you feel at ease while also being incredibly knowledgeable and professional. It is not everyday that your provider will give you a hug after your colonoscopy. Although selfishly I wish the word did not get out about how wonderful she is, I want others to reap the benefits of her being your doctor as I know how devastating Crohn's can be.

August 11th, 2012
Outstanding doc. Extremely knowledgable, cares about her patients 100 pct. She attacks you problems like a science project investigating and driving towards a resolution. She not only addresses the current pain & issues but also recommends long term treatment to prevent cancer in your elder hrs. Her exceptional skills shine thru during the first visit.

May 9th, 2016