A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Millie Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Millie Osborne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborne
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osborne Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Osborne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Millie Bynoe Osborne MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Millie B. Osborne practice?
- Dr. Millie Osborne has 1 office location.
Dr. Millie Osborne practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Psychiatrists.