Dr. Millie Poole MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Ocala, FL

August 24th, 2011
Dr. Millie Poole is an amazing doctor. She's great with children. She was able to give me a diagnosis for my daughter when 2 other doctors couldn't! I would recommend Dr. Poole to anyone w/ children!

May 14th, 2011
Amazing experience
Dr. Poole has an amazing 'bedside' manner, her energy is off the charts, her knowledge is obvious, her ability to communicate at the patients level of understanding is great, very direct but with a compassion that can't be overlooked. I should rate her poorly for spending enough time with me, because I see her once every 6 months and hang on every word and action, I'd love to talk on and on about her profession because she makes it so easy to understand. Her front end staff aren't all professional, but I'm sure they do their best, Lavinda has followed with me on several occasions and also leaves me feeling in good hands. Old school, small town caring you just don"t experience anymore, anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 21st, 2010
DR.POOLE IS AWESOME
Dr.Poole was filling in for our regular pediatrician while he was on vacation, and she is AWESOME!! She made my 9 yr old son who was very nervous about getting his phyiscal very comfortable and completed the physical before he even realized he was done.She did it in a manner of just interacting with him and he really didnt realize she was doing the physical.. I can't say enough good things about this doctor. AWESOME!!

July 20th, 2010
A fantastic doctor! Very caring and knowledgeable. Easy to talk to. Clear answers.