Dr. Milnes Henson MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2014
Dr. Henson is the Best of the Best!!
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Henson since she began at the Clinic when it was at the Naval Hospital, or about 8 years. I have been in the medical field for over 40 years and I can honestly say that Dr. Henson is the best that I have ever seen and as a nurse I would walk on hot coals to work for her. We are both complicated patients, many problems and issues. Not only does she listen to us and spend the time we need, but she really does go beyond the call. If other physicians would put in half of the care and concern that she shows her patients, they would become better providers. She makes herself available either by phone or thru email at Relay Health. I have been on vacation, and have been able to call the clinic and she not only calls, but also called in a prescription for me. Her dedication to her profession, her patients, and her care and concern are above reproach. We are leaving the San Diego area with sadness because we will never find another provider equal to Dr. Henson. She is one in a million, and I thank her from the bottom of my heart for taking such good care of us.

August 28th, 2013
BEST PROVIDER EVER!!!
Dr. Henson has been our families provider for the last 5 years or so and I would ABSOLUTELY follow her wherever she goes. Not only is she the most caring provider I've had or worked for she truly cares about her patients. She listens to my concerns (many times not medically related) and displays a sincere desire to get you the care you need when you need it. Far too many times she has gone above and beyond for me, I am what I call a complicated patient and she will and has exhausted every effort to get to the root of my problems and although some of them are still baffling the both of us, I can say without a moment of hesitation that she does everything in her power to get answers. There is but one flaw with Dr. Henson and that is that she tends to run over alloted times for appointments. However, that is only because she does not rush her patients, she takes her time and makes sure the patient understands and repeatedly asks if we have any questions. In all honesty though, Dr. Henson's patients know and understand that when she runs late for our appointment it is because of the committment she has to her patients. Not only that, we know that at some point on one of our visits, we were the reason she ran late for the next patient after us. LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Milnes R Henson!!!

September 27th, 2010
She is a very thorough and caring doctor...
My husband and I both have her as our primary care doctor and would pay out of plan to see her. She always has the time to get to the bottom of the problem and has a wonderful bedside manner.

April 17th, 2017