A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milo Bastianelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milo Bastianelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bastianelli graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Bastianelli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milo S Bastianelli DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Milo S. Bastianelli practice?
- Dr. Milo Bastianelli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Milo Bastianelli practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Bayonne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Roselle Park, NJ.
See Bayonne Otolaryngologists and Bayonne Plastic Surgeons.