A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milo Pulde is Excellent. Dr. Pulde has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milo Pulde, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulde graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pulde has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pulde accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Milo Pulde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Milo F. Pulde practice?
Dr. Milo Pulde practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Pulde, Dr. Mitch Pulde, Dr. Myles Pulde, Dr. Michal Pulde, Dr. Mickey Pulde, Dr. Miles Pulde