A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milo Queri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Queri graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Queri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Queri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Milo Queri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Milo V. Queri practice?
Dr. Milo Queri practices Internal Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Great Neck Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michael Queri, Dr. Michal Queri, Dr. Micheal Queri, Dr. Michel Queri, Dr. Mickey Queri, Dr. Miguel Queri