A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milo Queri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milo Queri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Queri graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Queri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milo Queri MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milo Queri practice?
- Dr. Milo Queri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Milo Queri practices Internal Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Manhasset Internists.