A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milo Queri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milo Queri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Queri graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Queri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Queri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Milo V. Queri practice?
Dr. Milo Queri practices Internal Medicine near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See Manhasset Internists.