Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Milo Spruiell
Dr. Milo Spruiell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winfield, AL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Spruiell is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center, Carraway Methodist Medical Center and Physicians Medical Center Carraway. Dr. Spruiell has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Milo Spruiell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Milo Spruiell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winfield, AL.
Dr. James Moss
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Winfield, AL 0.01 mi39
Dr. Gary Thomas
Winfield, AL 0.01 mi27
Dr. John Boswell
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Winfield, AL 0.01 mi14