Dr. Milo Vassallo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Milo Vassallo?

Poor bedside Manner: Most uncomfortable Dr. Visit to date

Posted on March 28th, 2016

I had two visits with this Dr., the first time I felt a bit taken aback because the Dr. was patronizing and condescending when I attempted to ask legitimate questions about my allergy tests and symptoms. He continues to push weekly allergy shots on me and I stated that I was not interested but did want to follow up for additional allergy panel testing. At the 2nd visit, I realized this Dr. just had poor social skills and was arrogant to a fault of his own practice. Again he was very short with me in answering my questions, was pretty close to rude and the fact that patients actually have to go into a room, remove clothing to get tested and then have to be MOVED to a cold hallway if there are no "Dr. rooms" available is unbelievably uncomfortable. As a patient to have my coat, bag and sweater wrapped around my shoulders until this Dr. can see mu in HIS own patient room is ridiculous. Additionally, the staff is not friendly. I may actually do allergy shots but it wont be with him.

ENT Allergy - Rocks!

Posted on December 13th, 2013

Dr. Vassallo of ENT Allergy in Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY is a pro with great patient relationships. He is very pleasant and informative and never hesitates to answer any questions you, as a patient, might have. He doesn't talk down to you but treats his patients as equals in the doctor/patient relationship. Highly recommended. By the way, the same goes for the entire staff at ENT earns my high marks as well: from the receptionists to the professional aides - they make you feel welcome and comfortable. I'm very happy with the efficient and professional way this office is run.

Posted on June 17th, 2017