A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milivoje Milosevic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Milosevic graduated from University Of Belgrade. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Milosevic has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milosevic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Milivoje D. Milosevic practice?
Dr. Milivoje Milosevic practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.