A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milivoje Milosevic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milivoje Milosevic is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Milosevic graduated from University Of Belgrade. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Milosevic has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milivoje DR Milosevic MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Milivoje D. Milosevic practice?
- Dr. Milivoje Milosevic has 10 office locations.
Dr. Milivoje Milosevic practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Astoria, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.