A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Miltiadis Zgonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Miltiadis Zgonis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zgonis
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Shoulder Dislocation
Education & Awards
Dr. Zgonis graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Miltiadis Holger Zgonis MD is a male Sports Medicine and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Miltiadis H. Zgonis practice?
- Dr. Miltiadis Zgonis has 1 office location.
Dr. Miltiadis Zgonis practices Sports Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Sports Medicine Doctors.