Learn more about Dr. Milton Armm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Armm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Armm, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Armm graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Armm has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Armm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Milton Armm practice?
Dr. Milton Armm practices Urology near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Urologists.