A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Armm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Armm is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armm
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Armm Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Armm, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Armm graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Armm has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Armm MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Milton Armm practice?
- Dr. Milton Armm has 1 office location.
Dr. Milton Armm practices Urology near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Urologists.