A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Bengoa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Bengoa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bengoa graduated from Universidad Central Del Ecuador, Quito.
Dr. Bengoa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Rodrigo Bengoa MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milton R. Bengoa practice?
- Dr. Milton Bengoa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Milton Bengoa practices Internal Medicine near Homestead, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palmetto Bay, FL.
See Homestead Internists.