A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Boden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Boden is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Boden, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boden graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Boden has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Milton D. Boden practice?
Dr. Milton Boden practices Infectious Disease near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Infectious Disease Doctors.