A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Boniuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Boniuk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boniuk
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Boniuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Boniuk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boniuk graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boniuk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Boniuk MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Milton Boniuk practice?
- Dr. Milton Boniuk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Milton Boniuk practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.