Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Milton Boniuk
Dr. Milton Boniuk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Boniuk is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Ben Taub and St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center. Dr. Boniuk has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Milton Boniuk has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...