A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Boniuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Boniuk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boniuk
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Boniuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Boniuk, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boniuk graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boniuk has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Boniuk MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Milton Boniuk practice?
- Dr. Milton Boniuk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Milton Boniuk practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.