A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Calima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Calima is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Calima, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Calima graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Calima has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Pikeville Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Cudal Calima MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Milton C. Calima practice?
- Dr. Milton Calima has 2 office locations.
Dr. Milton Calima practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Physiatrists.