A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Delerme, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Delerme graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Delerme has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital at Roosevelt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Delerme accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Milton Delerme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Milton C. Delerme practice?
Dr. Milton Delerme practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pelham, NY and White Plains, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.