Dr. Milton Erman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Milton Erman?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Milton Erman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 29th, 2017

Very Unprofessional

Dr. Erman is very irritable and lets his mood disorder interfere with his treatment or mistreatment of patients. He should not be on the front lines treating patients.

November 20th, 2012

Needs new receptionist. Very indifferent and moody. Seems unhappy with her job and IT SHOWS. I would not recommend this Dr unless he get new office staff

June 7th, 2011

HORRIBLE!!!!

I saw Dr. Erman for a consult, sleep study, then follow-up after a sleep study. Three visits total. I have had insomnia most of my life and this was my first visit to a sleep clinic and boy was I excited! I have been having suicidal thoughts and a profound feeling of distress do to my elevated insomnia. I spent my initial 1 hour consult explaining to Dr. Erman, that I have taken EVERY medication and holistic treatment known to man for my insomnia, to no avail. I explained that I had taken ALL the PAMS and LAMS, Xanax, Ambien and Lunesta and all home remedies etc. etc. etc. and felt "in-crisis". He is about 80 years old and I figured this man had seen it all and would be able to help me. So what does he do? Prescribes me a "PAM"....which did not work. Upon my last (3rd) visit, he says in a very terse voice...."Well I dont know what you want me to do. I have thrown the entire Pharmacopia at you!". He repeatedly got my notes incorrect and likes to hear himself talk. He is more of a "company figurehead" than a helpful Physician. This is how he treats a patient in crisis? I left, never to return....however I hear Dr. Cetel "thinks outside the box", so I may try her instead. Real "in-depth" work there Dr. Erman!

August 20th, 2017