A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Giles Fort:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Giles Fort is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Giles Fort, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Giles Fort graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giles Fort has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Giles Fort MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Milton Giles Fort practice?
- Dr. Milton Giles Fort has 4 office locations.
Dr. Milton Giles Fort practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Baton Rouge Oncologists.