Learn more about Dr. Milton Foust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foust
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foust Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Foust, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Foust graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Foust has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Ralph Henry Johnson Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Jack Foust MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Milton J. Foust practice?
- Dr. Milton Foust has 2 office locations.
Dr. Milton Foust practices Psychiatry near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Psychiatrists.