Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Milton Fowler Jr
Dr. Milton Fowler Jr, MD, FAAP, FACEP, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with another office in Leawood, KS. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Fowler is affiliated with Children's Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Milton Fowler Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Milton Fowler Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Lina Patel
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Kansas City, MO 0 mi11
Dr. Michael Riker
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Kansas City, MO 0 mi13
Dr. Emily Montgomery
Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0 mi7