A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Gasparis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Gasparis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gasparis graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Gasparis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Stanley Gasparis MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milton S. Gasparis practice?
- Dr. Milton Gasparis has 1 office location.
Dr. Milton Gasparis practices Internal Medicine near Hobart, IN.
See Hobart Internists.