A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Gedallovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Gedallovich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gedallovich
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Gedallovich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gedallovich graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Gedallovich has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Gedallovich MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Milton Gedallovich practice?
- Dr. Milton Gedallovich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Milton Gedallovich practices Gastroenterology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Hollywood Gastroenterologists.