A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Glatterer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glatterer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glatterer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Glatterer graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Glatterer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton S Glatterer MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Milton S. Glatterer practice?
- Dr. Milton Glatterer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Milton Glatterer practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Kalispell, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Kalispell Surgeons.