Learn more about Dr. Milton Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Gross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Battle Creek Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Milton Gross practice?
Dr. Milton Gross practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Body Imaging, and Nuclear Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI and Saginaw, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Endocrinologists, Ann Arbor Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Ann Arbor Radiologists.