A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Gross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Cortex Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Cushing Syndrome
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Gross MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milton Gross practice?
- Dr. Milton Gross has 4 office locations.
Dr. Milton Gross practices Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Nuclear Medicine Physicians.