A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Milton Grunzweig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Milton Grunzweig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Milton Grunzweig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunzweig graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Grunzweig has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Milton Jack Grunzweig MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Milton J. Grunzweig practice?
- Dr. Milton Grunzweig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Milton Grunzweig practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.